We would like to highlight that some delays can occur, events can run behind sometimes (even up to 30 minute delays) so please bare this in mind, just leave the stream running and it will show when the filming starts. Please note that the quality of the video can be depend on the users internet connection speed. Some browsers may also affect the video, we recommend Google Chrome if you can use that. Also, some technical issues can occur, we will be working constantly to make sure we can avoid this, but if the stream does fail and you would like a copy of the video then please email email@example.com including the name of the person’s event you’d like sending and we will send that through as soon as possible.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has challenged our society in an immense amount of ways, and for some, has affected our ability to participate in family and social events. MyEventsLive are proud to provide an accessible alternative for those who are unable to attend such events.
Welcome to our Webcasting Service
- Live webcasts begin when the service starts.
- The webcast will be removed following the service.
- The quality of the webcast is dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to: the device you are using and broadband speed.
- If you are having trouble loading the livestream, try hitting refresh and pressing the play button again. You can also try opening this site in a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
- If problems persist, clear your browser cache data. This can be done by hitting “CRTL/CMD + H” in Chrome or navigating to your search history window under your browser settings in the top right corner. Navigate to the “clear browsing data” button and select “Cached Images and Files” and set the time range to “beginning of time”, then clear.